Kior Healthcare give best services of Colour Doppler. A Doppler ultrasound test sees how blood flows through a blood vessel. This technique requires the use of an ultrasound machine which is capable of colour Doppler ultrasound.Color Doppler ultrasound is a medical imaging technique which is used to provide visualization of the bloodflow, using colour processing to add colour to the image so that a doctor or care provider can clearly see what is happening inside the body. This technique requires the use of an ultrasound machine which is capable of colour Doppler ultrasound, and can be performed in a hospital or clinic as an outpatient procedure. Having this imaging study performed is not usually painful, and the patient does not require sedative.Viewed in grayscale, the image can be a bit hard to read. This is where color Doppler ultrasound comes in, with the ultrasound machine assigning color values which depend on whether blood is moving towards or away from the the transducer. In addition to showing the direction of flow, the colors also vary in intensity depending on the velocity of the flow, allowing people to see how quickly the blood is moving.
This type of Doppler uses a computer to change sound waves into different colors. These colors show the speed and direction of blood flow in real time. Power Doppler, a newer type of color Doppler. It can provide more detail of blood flow than standard color Doppler.
List of Colour Doppler Facilities Available:
- Spleno-Portal Axis
- Upper & Lower Limb
- Spleno-Portal Axis
- Penile Doppler For Infertility
- It helps doctors evaluate blood flow through major arteries and veins, such as those of the arms, legs, and neck.
- It can show blocked or reduced blood flow through narrowing in the major arteries of the neck that could cause a stroke.
- It also can reveal blood clots in leg veins that could break loose and block blood flow to the lungs.
- During pregnancy, Doppler ultrasound may be used to look at blood flow in an unborn baby (fetus) to check the health of the fetus.
- Doppler ultrasound takes advantage of the Doppler effect to create a moving image of the inside of the body.
- In this technique, an ultrasound transducer is used to beam sound into the area of interest, and it reads the returning sound.
- When the sound bounces off a moving target like a blood vessel, the pitch changes as a result of the Doppler effect.
- The transducer can detect very subtle pitch changes and record them visually, creating an image which shows where blood is flowing, and in which direction.